Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Angel.of.Death

Sweet angel of death, you stay in my mind
I live you, i breath you, you're so hard to find.
I'm pushing and pulling, and calling your name,
I dream of your voice but my dreams are the same.
Wont you come, and stay with me now?
Can you see, I've made my death vow?
There is no way out, and no way in.
I'm stuck in the middle, you make my heart spin.
I'm waiting, I'm shaking, please hear my cry.
With or without you, i know i shall die.
But right now, my heart is at the edge of the mountain
Without you mine eyes spring tears like a fountain.
It is do or die, or replace or with and.
And you do and you die,
Please, just hold my hand.
Is it truly the angel of death that i seek?
Or the love I have lost,
And my eyes sneak a peak.
Was it love that I lost?
Or just lust that I loved?
I'm confused, I'm bruised, I feel used and abused
Where are you now?
~gabe~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home